Are you facing an unplanned pregnancy? Thinking about the next step can be scary. But please do not worry. You have unwanted pregnancy options to consider. Get free, unbiased information about your unplanned pregnancy options from a licensed, qualified professional like Madonna M. Finney. Being an experienced adoption attorney, we can answer all your questions.
If you are pregnant and do not want the baby or are not ready to be a parent yet, there are different choices that you can make.
Do you have enough support and financial freedom to raise a child? If yes, you can think about parenting the child.
Placing the Child with a friend or family member
Do you have a family member or friend who will raise the child for you?
Placing the Child in Foster Care
Children who are in foster care have been found to be abused, abandoned, or neglected.
Placing the Child for Adoption
- If you cannot or choose not to raise your child, you can choose adoption. With adoption, you can pick the family for your child and the level of openness you want to have with that family.
- Our pre-adoption counseling session helps you to understand which adoption plan suits you and your child the best.
- The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney will help you to choose from (open, semi-open, and closed adoption) plans.
- Exploring adoption and your unplanned pregnancy options does not obligate you to place your baby for adoption and there is no cost to you.
- You may also receive help with pregnancy-related expenses such as assistance with housing, food, toiletries, transportation, clothing, cell phone, maternity clothing, medical care, and counseling.
- We will also provide post-adoption counseling, and you can also participate in our Birth Mother Support Group if you wish.
In Florida, abortion laws are currently in flux due to pending litigation before the Florida Supreme Court. For current information look at https://reproductiverights.org/maps/state/florida/
Understand the Best Option
Think about these questions, to help you determine what is best for you.
- Would you like to raise a child now?
- What do you want for your future family?
- How would your decision impact your future?
- In what way would your decision change your life?
Madonna is one of the first attorneys in Florida to be Board Certified in Adoption Law and is considered an Adoption Law Specialist by the Florida Bar. She works closely with her Social Work Director to provide the best services for the women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
There is no financial cost for a mother who places her baby for adoption. Our service is 100% free and confidential for you.
We will assist you in selecting the family that best meets your and your child’s needs. We have many pre-screened, financially secure, loving adoptive families to consider.
Need help figuring out how to start adoption? Contact us now. We will never force you into making an adoption plan. No matter what you decide, we will not judge you.