I am pregnant and thinking about adoption. How does the adoption process work? How much do I need to pay for adoption? Will I be able to see my baby post-adoption? All these questions and uncertainties are stressing me out. Can anyone help me in placing my child for adoption in Florida?
The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney can help you. We believe every birth mother’s pregnancy and adoption journey is UNIQUE. We respect that and help pregnant women during their pregnancy. Remember, talking to us in no way obligates you to choose adoption for your child. Call: (888) 883 6380 or text: (850) 308 1836.
The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney are here for you!
The Adoption Law offices of Madonna M. Finney can help you make the best adoption plan for you and your child.
We are a licensed Florida-based adoption law firm providing adoption services to birth mothers. Our attorney and social work staff will guide you from pregnancy to the post-pregnancy journey. Our Social Work Director will work closely with you to help you understand your choices and expectations for your child and you.
- Our adoption social worker can guide you through the adoption process to help you make an informed decision.
- Once you have decided to give your child up for adoption, our professionals will start the preliminary paperwork.
- You can select from the type of adoption you want (open, semi-open, or closed).
- Depending on the type of your adoption plan, you can choose to meet the adoptive family. It may help you to be confident that you are making the right choice for your child.
- After the placement of your baby, you’re eligible for counseling. You can also join our Birth Mother Support Group if you wish.
Florida law allows you to receive birth mother benefits which may include the following:
- Living Expenses for food, toiletries, and clothing
- Medical care
Are you pregnant and considering placing your child for adoption? Contact us today. We are available to speak with you 24/7 and 365 days a year.