I just delivered my baby, but I feel I will not be able to parent my child. I am not prepared at all. Is it too late to give up my baby for adoption? Is it too late to create a hospital adoption plan for my baby?
The answer is NO! It’s never too early or too late to do what’s best for you and your child, and there’s no right or wrong time to consider the option of adoption. Hundreds of women each year make the same choice you’re considering making. You can choose adoption for your baby even months after birth.
Choosing adoption for your newborn is a gift of profound love and selflessness. It’s vital that you never feel pressured for time if you are considering newborn adoption. Last-minute hospital adoptions are common, and mothers are eligible to receive assistance and support.
At The Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney, we offer adoption services with care, compassion, and a personal touch. You can call or text us 24/7 to learn about the adoption process in-depth. This discussion will be confidential and free of charge.
How to Place a Newborn for Adoption at Birth?
- Your adoption social worker can guide you through the adoption process. We will also handle all the legalities of the adoption.
- Our services are free of charge to you. Contacting our office never obligates you to choose adoption.
- Once you have decided to give your child up for adoption, your adoption professionals will start the preliminary paperwork.
- You can select from the type of adoption you want, (open, semi open, or closed).
- Depending upon the type of adoption, you can choose to meet the adoptive family members. It may help you to be confident that you are making the right choice for your child.
- After choosing the right adoptive family for your child, all you need to do is to complete the final adoption paperwork. We will prepare the legal papers and handle all the legalities involved with your adoption.
- After the baby is born, typically no sooner than 48 hours after birth, you may sign the final adoption documents, transferring your parental rights.
Place your Newborn for Adoption with Us
You can place your newborn up for adoption at any time. We’re happy to discuss adoption as an option and answer your questions. Call or text (850) 308-1836 we’re here for you 24/7 and 365 days.