Are you pregnant and considering your options as a birth mother in Pensacola? There are many adoption agencies for pregnant mothers but how to choose the best one? You are not alone. If you are considering adoption for your baby, The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney can offer the resources you need in Pensacola and the surrounding areas. Support is available, and we are here to help you. Similar to a trusted adoption agency, we are a licensed Florida adoption entity, a law firm specializing in adoption.
If you’re seeking help finding an agency/attorney that fits your criteria, we recommend you read the following tips.
- Get referrals from your friends, relatives, or others who have placed their child for adoption.
- Check if they are local and licensed.
- Check how long the attorney or agency has been providing adoption services to birth mothers
- Find out the services they provide during the pregnancy and after.
- Check the reviews they have been receiving.
Madonna is the only Board-Certified Adoption Attorney in the Panhandle – an Adoption Law Expert. She works closely with her Social Work Director, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with more than ten years of experience in adoption.
We don’t judge, we don’t lecture, and we don’t question your decision. We are here to guide you through whichever decision you take. All it takes is a single phone call or text to get started.
- Make the call, and let us provide you with the information you need to understand your options
- Help us understand your needs
- Create a personalized adoption plan
- Find the adoptive family that is right for you and your child
- Create a hospital plan that works for you
Explore your options with The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney
Life can be complicated and rarely goes as planned. Placing your baby for adoption takes strength, courage, and the knowledge that you are giving your baby the life that you cannot provide right now. That’s admirable. Your pregnancy may not have been planned, but you can plan the adoption by working through your options before the baby is born. You are just a call away from help.