Are you pregnant and considering placing your child for adoption with a trusted adoption agency in Florida? It can feel overwhelming at first. You might have questions. It’s an emotional journey that requires some tough decisions. You do not have to go through this alone. There is help. It’s important to have a good support team, like a trustworthy adoption agency or attorney, to help you through the process.
What should you look for when evaluating your options?
Find an adoption agency or attorneys like us who will take the time to listen to you and respect what’s important to you. They should be kind, and willing to listen to adoption experts who are local and licensed in Florida.
How can a trusted adoption attorney like Madonna M. Finney help?
An unplanned pregnancy can force women to make some of the most challenging decisions of their lives. The Law Office of Madonna M. Finney is here to help you make an informed choice and move forward feeling confident that whatever decision you make is in everyone’s best interests.
Help Figuring out the Right Adoption Plan for You and Your Baby
When deciding on an adoption plan type, it is important to consider all your options. We will guide you on the pros and cons of each option:
- Open adoption
- Semi-open adoption
- Closed adoption
Why are we trusted by our clients?
- We empower you to make the best decision for you and your baby.
- You will never be pressured and can choose from any of your options without pressure or criticism.
- We help you create a customized adoption plan.
- Assist you in selecting the adoptive family that best meets your needs and those of your child.
- We also provide post-adoption counseling to our birth moms. You can easily participate in our Birth Mother Support Group if you wish.