Are you an expectant mother considering adoption in Florida? One of the first questions you’ll probably seek to get an answer to is: how can I find the best adoption agencies in Florida? If you’re looking for help finding one that fits your criteria, we recommend you read the following tips.
- Get referrals from your friends, relatives, or others who have placed their child for adoption
- Check if they are local and licensed.
- Check how long the attorney or agency has been providing adoption services to birth mothers
- Find out the services they provide during the pregnancy and after.
- Check the reviews they have been receiving.
The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney can help you!
We are a small law firm of all women offering adoption services with care and a personal touch. Madonna M. Finney is one of Florida’s leading Certified Adoption Lawyers. She is one of the first attorneys in the state of Florida to be Board Certified in Adoption Law and is considered an Adoption Law Specialist by the Florida Bar.
We are available to assist you in making a plan that is right for you and your child. We are here to make sure that you are informed about the adoption process from start to finish. Our team walks by your side as you make the decisions that are right for you and your child.
Our experienced and compassionate birthmother adoption counselor can help you understand your options in detail.
- Help you create a customized adoption plan.
- Assist you in selecting the adoptive family that best meets your needs and those of your child. You can meet with the adoptive families based on your adoption plan type to understand them better.
- We also provide post-adoption counseling to our birth moms. You can easily participate in our Birth Mother Support Group if you wish.
Are you pregnant and considering placing your child for adoption? Contact us today. We are available to speak with you 24/7 and 365 days a year. Call or text us at (850)308-1836.