Unexpectedly pregnant and thinking of adoption? You are not alone. There are many adoption agencies or attorneys to help you. Contact any of them. A simple Google search will give you a list of the adoption entities near you. The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney will be the best adoption attorney to help you navigate your options in Florida.
Our attorney and social work staff will guide you from pregnancy to the post-pregnancy journey. Every birth mother is unique, and so are their pregnancy stories. No matter your situation, we are always there to support you.
Adoption is a courageous choice a birth mother makes to give her child a better life. It’s okay to have questions and not be able to figure out everything about the adoption process. We are the local, licensed, and trusted adoption attorney in Florida, ready to help you through your adoption journey. The discussion between us will be 100% free and confidential.
How can The Adoption Law Offices of Madonna M. Finney help you?
- Our adoption social worker can guide you through the adoption process to help you make an informed decision.
- Once you have decided to give your child up for adoption, our professionals will start the preliminary paperwork.
- You can select from the type of adoption you want (open, semi-open, or closed).
- Depending on the type of your adoption plan, you can choose to meet the adoptive family. It may help you to be confident that you are making the right choice for your child.
- After the placement of your baby, you’re eligible for counseling. You can also join our Birth Mother Support Group if you wish.
Florida law allows you to receive birth mother benefits which may include the following:
- Living Expenses for food, toiletries, and clothing
- Medical care
Need Help? Contact us!